Coord and Make: 6th of March


 
Hi gals!!!
We have never gotten into the habit of posting our coords here, well, in a way it's because since we started being active on here again we changed our style and didn't really feel like we had enough clothes to do such posts. Since we were(still are) selling most of our clothes as they didn't fit our style anymore, but at the same time we weren't really buying any new clothes...^.^'
Then we also don't go out so much so we just spend a lot of time looking like complete bums! haha
Such a sad life we have...

Haha, well it's not all so bad, and as you might already know we bought some fukubukuro, so we can do some coord posts! yay!*^^*


 Emi

Outfit Rundown
♡Cardigan: Luxe Rose
♡Skirt: Vero Moda
♡Shoes: Taobao


Lea

Outfit Rundown
♡Cardigan: Luxe Rose
♡Dress: Luxe Rose
♡Shoes: Taobao


I really really love that dress from Luxe Rose, and the cardigan is so pretty aswell! Especially with the pearls on the neckline, a trend that we have no complaints about!
Looks really sophisticated and pretty.

I actually tried the dress on without stockings and took some pics, and then I put on some stockings and wow! I don't believe how much of a difference it made! Sheer black tights made this look so much more pretty and just "right"! We have some thicker tights as well, but I don't think they would have looked as good so I am really happy we got these the other day!♡

These outfits are both from the same day, but we weren't going out, just staying at home and working on our blog and channel so we for once didn't dress the same! haha
Even though we don't mind terribly, we usually like dressing the same better.
Although I am starting to like the idea of dressing in the same clothes, but different colors!^^
You will bee seeing a few of those outfits from now on as our Luxe Rose Fukubukuro's had all the same dresses, but different colors!*^^*




 Here you can see better how the detail is on Luxe Rose's dress and cardigan, have I mentioned how much I love this???


 
Emi

Lea

I've been feeling a bit unhappy with my make lately so I decided to use lower lashes and not focus as much on namida bukuro, I can't say I'm 100% satisfied with this look, but I want to try to improve my lower lash game again as I haven't been using them so much lately!




Twin Shot!
The twin power isn't as strong in these outfits as we and probably you gals are used to, but we won't let it fade out :p

Hope you enjoyed this post and see you next time!

You Might Also Like

0 conversations